Sales (Remarketing) Manager
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
Therefore we need extra reinforcement in our Remarketing team. As a Remarketing Manager you report to the Fleet & Remarketing Director. You are based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel but are willing to travel up to 50% of your time worldwide (Europe/Central Asia). You manage a customer portfolio, optimize relation with customer, prospect for new customers, detect new opportunities and realize sale of TCR second hand assets in order to maximize commercial results as per the budgeted sales revenue in respect of TCR Group values and policies. You act as technical advisor and also have the responsibility in the development and maintenance of relationships on behalf of the Remarketing department and the business as a whole.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to this you are a talent in selling with a technical background and are customer oriented. You learn fast.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Maximize customer satisfaction by ad hoc enquiries during and after the sales process and take corrective actions when and where needed
- Inform management by submitting ad hoc sales activity and results reports
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies and so identifies product improvement
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has strong sales (a born salesman) and negotiation skills
- Has a strong technical background through experience, preferably in GSE
- Is assertive
- Has the ability to build and maintain customers contacts
- Has excellent organization skills
- Has good commercial understanding, and must be able to recognise and identify additional or new businesses and convert them to profitable deals
- Has excellent presentations - oral and written
- Has the ability to build trust within a large and diverse environment so as to form long-lasting and meaningful relationships with others on behalf of the business
- Is passionate and highly energetic in work
- Is self-motivated and can work under minimal supervision
- Is fluent in English, French and or Dutch – oral and written
To all recruitment agencies: TCR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TCR employees or any other organization location. TCR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job